Wood Primer White (Enamel)
- Premium quality modified alkyd-based primer.
- Suitably selected Pigments forming a good composition that can penetrate the pores and fibers of wood and fill the spaces
- It forms a good base for subsequent synthetic enamel based systems of the ROBBIALAC range
- It is strongly recommended as a base coat for many wood based applications including soft wood and seasoned wood
- Suitable for both interior and exterior application
- Available as per requirement
- The theoretical coverage of ROBBIALAC WOOD PRIMER would be approximately 7 -9 M²/liter at a Dry film thickness of 30 µ.
*Due consideration must be given to the evenness of the surface and the nature of the substrate.
- Avoid humid conditions >95% and also dew point of <3% for application
- The expected life span is directly related to the surface cleanliness
- The surface to be painted needs to be clear of all grease, laitance and fungal growth
- Wooden surfaces:
- It is strongly recommended that the wood surface be treated with ROBBIALAC WOOD PRESERVATIVE
- One or two coats of ROBBIALAC WOOD PRIMER should be used to provide through binding of ROBBIALAC enamel paint top coat range
- Painted surfaces that require refurbishing can be prepared by removing the flakey old paint and proceeding with the procedure described above.
*Not suitable for immersed conditions & cannot be coated with 2K, Vinyl & aromatic thinned alkyd systems.
Method of application:
- By roller/brush and if large areas are to be painted one can use suitable spray application.
- To keep the brush/roller and spray equipment in good condition for use, clean the same in ROBBIALAC G.P THINNER and dry them immediately after application.
- ROBBIALAC G.P THINNER and to the extent of maximum of 10% of the paint by volume.
- Stir well with a convenient mixing equipment for uniformity to ensure good mixing of all the components.
- Available in metal tins of 1 and 4 liter packs