- Long term solution to preserving wood against the harmful effects of termites, fungus and other vulnerable organisms
- Can be used as a pretreatment of wood prior to service in various forms.
- On application it traverses into the pores and grains of the wood and corrects weaknesses in its original form
- Strongly recommended for treatment on any type of wood
- Furniture: Soft wood, timber or veneer
- Wooden Lofts and roofs
- Available as per requirement
- Theoretical coverage of ROBBIALAC WOOD PRESERVATIVE would be approximately 8 – 10 M²/liter at a good penetration into the pores
*Due consideration must be given to the evenness of the surface and the nature of the pores and age.
- Avoid humid conditions >95% and also dew point of <3% for application
- The expected life span is directly related to the surface cleanliness and proper application.
- Ensure that the surface to be painted is free from dust and other loose flakes that would be detrimental in the proper application
- One or two coats can be applied as required
*Not suitable for immersed conditions & cannot be coated with 2K, Vinyl & aromatic thinned alkyd systems.
Method of application:
- By soft cloth or brush
- To keep the brush/roller and spray equipment in good condition for use, clean the same in ROBBIALAC G.P THINNER and dry them immediately after application.
- G.P.Thinner and to the extent of maximum of 15-20% of the paint by volume.
- Stir well with a convenient mixing equipment for uniformity to ensure good mixing of all the components.
- Available in plastic gallons of 1 and 5 liters.