- Clear composition on modified Epoxy Resins to form a two component product cured with an appropriate Catalyst
- It is most suitable as a protective coating top coat that can give good chemical resistance with hard and tough film upon curing
- Being an Epoxy based composition it exhibits excellent resistance to moderate conditions of Acidic, Bases and various other chemicals
- It has good flow and outstanding mechanical properties, with good wear and tear resistance
- Can be used for both, interior/exterior on metal and wood products
- Available as per requirement
- The theoretical coverage of ROBBIALAC EPILAC CLEAR VARNISH would be approximately 7 – 9 M²/liter per coat at a Dry film thickness of 30 -40 µ per coat
- Avoid humid conditions >95% and also dew point of <3% for application
- The expected life span is directly related to the surface cleanliness and proper application.
- It is therefore mandatory to remove the grease, oil, and wax by solvent cleaning
- Apply ROBBIALAC EPILAC CLEAR VARNISH
- Stir well each component with convenient mixing equipment for uniformity to ensure good mixing of all the components
*Not suitable for perpetual wet conditions. The product will not cure below 10°c, dry heat resistance is 120°c.
Method of application:
- By roller/brush and if large areas are to be painted one can use suitable spray application
- To keep the brush/roller and spray equipment in good condition for use, clean the same in ROBBIALAC EPILAC THINNER and dry them immediately after application
- ROBBIALAC EPILAC THINNER and to the extent of maximum of 10-15% of the varnish by volume.
- Stir well with a convenient mixing equipment for uniformity to ensure good mixing of all the components.
- Available in metal tins in ½, 1 and 4 liter packs