Gertrude’s Hospital –Nairobi
Gertrude’s Hospital is a landmark project in Nairobi. The project required an exterior coating system that would withstand the effects of UV radiation, fungal growth, provide good Coverage and color retention. Robbialac Weather Guard was applied as a solution for the facade protection.
Weather Guard Features
- Designed with inert pigments (for superior lightfast characteristics)
- Provides Tough and long lasting finish
- Strong anti-mould and antifungal properties
- Extremely durable water based premium quality acrylic paint
- Gives a smooth matt finish on various substrates